Cannabis chocolate pudding can be eaten as a dessert or snack any time of day. It is surprisingly simple to make and has a smooth texture. Whether you are entertaining or simply relaxing, cannabis chocolate pudding is a delightful and delicious comfort food.
How to Make Cannabis Chocolate Pudding
Cannamilk For Pudding
In order to make cannabis pudding, you need cannamilk. If you don’t have cannamilk, you will certainly need to make some. Fortunately, the process is very simple, containing only 2 steps.
1. Decarboxylate Cannabis For Cannamilk
Begin the decarb process be gathering your desired amount of cannabis.
- Preheat oven to 240° F.
- Break cannabis into small pieces but do not crush or grind. (This makes filtering easier after the infusion. It also results in a smoother, better tasting final product.) Spread out on baking sheet or foil.
- Heat in oven for 30 minutes.
- Use dry cannabis. Otherwise, add about 5 minutes to the decarb time to remove moisture.
2. Infuse Milk
While your cannabis is decarbing, heat milk.
- Put 2 ½ cups of milk into a double boiler.
- Heat on medium until milk is steamy but not boiling. Reduce heat to low to maintain the temperature. Stir often to prevent skin from forming.
- Once your cannabis finishes decarbing, add it to the hot milk. Stir thoroughly to saturate the cannabis.
- Continue heating and stirring frequently for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Pour through a fine strainer or a strainer lined with cheesecloth. Press all of the liquid out of the cannabis with the back of a spoon.
Your cannamilk is now complete. Hence, you can make cannabis chocolate pudding.
Cannabis Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Some items you will need to make cannabis chocolate pudding:
- Fine strainer or cheesecloth
- Double boiler
Gather all ingredients for the recipe including sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, salt, milk, butter, vanilla extract and whipped topping (topping is optional)
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Slowly stir in cannamilk.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly until mixture boils.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour into serving dishes or ramekins. Allow pudding to cool.
- Press plastic wrap onto pudding to prevent skin forming on top.
Serve warm if you just can’t wait. Alternatively, you can refrigerate pudding for about 2 hours. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Cannabis Chocolate Pudding
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups cannamilk
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whipped Topping optional
- Stir sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt together in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Slowly add cannamilk to dry ingredients in the saucepan. Use whisk if it becomes too lumpy.
- Cook on medium heat and stir constantly until the mixture boils. Keep stirring and boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in butter and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Pour equal portions of pudding into 4 small dishes or ramekins. Press plastic wrap onto pudding to prevent skin from forming on top. Serve warm or refrigerate for about 2 hours. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Microwave DirectionsIn a large microwave safe bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Slowly mix in cannamilk. Microwave on high for 7 to 10 minutes until mixture boils. Be sure to stir every 2 minutes. Carefully remove from microwave. Stir in vanilla and butter. Pour into 4 serving dishes. Cool/refrigerate or eat warm.
Instant Cannabis Chocolate PuddingMix cannamilk with instant pudding mix following package instructions.
Stovetop Cannabis Chocolate Pudding MixMix cannamilk with stovetop pudding mix following package instructions.
Microwave Cannabis Chocolate Pudding Directions
Due to the simplicity of the recipe, cannabis chocolate pudding can be made in the microwave.
- Stir sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt together in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Gradually stir in cannamilk.
- Microwave on High for 7 – 10 minutes until mixture boils. Stir every 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and butter.
- Pour into 4 serving dishes.
- Cool and refrigerate or eat warm.
Other Methods of Making Cannabis Chocolate Pudding
There are other methods of making cannabis chocolate pudding. As long as you have cannamilk, you can can make it using one of the following methods:
- Mix instant pudding mix with chilled cannamilk and follow package directions.
- Use stovetop pudding mix with cannamilk and follow package directions.
Recipes That Use Cannamilk
In addition to cannabis chocolate pudding, cannamilk can be used to infuse many different types of edibles. This includes yogurt, pancakes, cakes, puddings, ice cream, smoothies, milkshakes, coffees, some cheeses, soup, mac and cheese, white sauce, hot or cold cereal and more.
Please rate this recipe and leave comments. Thank you.
Other great resources:
Share your own recipes on Stoners Cookbook Community.