What is Green Dragon?
Green Dragon is a strong tincture made with alcohol and weed.
You must use high proof food grade alcohol such as Everclear 190 proof or Bacardi 151.
You must use decarboxylated cannabis to make Green Dragon. To decarboxylate cannabis, break up weed into small pieces and place in the oven at 240°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
How to Make Green Dragon
Put 14 grams of decarboxylated cannabis into a clean mason jar. Next, measure out 375 mL alcohol. Pour the alcohol into the jar with the cannabis. Now you can put the lid on the jar and shake it thoroughly. Finally, set the jar in a cool, dark place for 3 weeks. Make sure that you agitate the jar once a day.
After 3 weeks, pour the contents of the jar through a strainer into a measuring cup. Lastly, use a small funnel to pour the liquid into 30 mL dropper bottles.
How Do I Use Green Dragon?
Put 5 to 10 drops of tincture under your tongue to test the effects. You should feel the effects within about 10 minutes. Green Dragon can also be added to drinks and meals and the effects could be delayed for up to 2 hours.
How To Make Green Dragon With Weed
- 1 Mason Jar
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 Fine Strainer
- 375 mL Everclear Grain Alcohol 190 Proof
- 14 grams Decarboxylated Cannabis
- Decarrboxylate cannabis by breaking it into small pieces, the put on foil or parchment in the oven at 240°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Put decarboxylated cannabis into a mason jar and cover with 375 mL alcohol. Put lid on jar and shake thoroughly.
- Put jar into a cool dark place for 3 weeks. Agitate jar once daily.
- Strain contents of jar into a measuring cup. Fill clean dropper bottles with tincture using a small funnel. Use dark glass as light will degrade THC in the tincture.
Hot Green Dragon Tincture
You can use an infused butter machine to make tincture. However, it is not safe to heat alcohol indoors because the fumes are explosive. Use adequate ventilation and do not leave heated tincture unattended.
You can make delicious flavored tincture by adding oils such as cinnamon, mint, clove, lemon, anise, orange and others. LorAnn has an excellent selection of good quality food-grade flavored oils.
Share recipes on Pinlicious.com.