Infused peanut butter cups are one of the best tasting edibles you can make. The delicious blend of chocolate and peanut butter go incredibly well with cannabis.
The recipe below was submitted by one of our members.
How to Make Infused Peanut Butter
Method 1 For Making Infused Peanut Butter For Infused Peanut Butter Cups
You can easily make infused peanut butter for infused peanut butter cups by mixing oil based tincture with peanut butter. All you need to do is put oil and peanut butter in a bowl and mix together.
Another way to make infused peanut butter for infused peanut butter cups is to mix finely ground decarboxylated cannabis with peanut butter.
- Start by preheating oven to 240°F.
- Meanwhile, break your cannabis into small pieces and put on a cookie sheet or foil plate.
- Place cannabis in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Next, remove from the oven. Now your cannabis is decarboxylated.
- After that, proceed with grinding cannabis to a fine powder with a coffee grinder.
- Finally, mix powdered cannabis with peanut butter.
Now you have infused peanut butter. The texture might be a bit grainy because of the dry plant material. However, you may not notice a change in texture, especially with crunchy peanut butter. Another added bonus is no loss of potency.
- 1-2 Cup Peanut butter depending on how much you want to make 12-24 cups
- 2 Bags Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Honey or powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cup Infused coconut oil
- 1. Use double boiler and melt 1 bag of chocolate with 3-4 Tablespoons infused oil
- 2. Once chocolate is melted add a tablespoon or 2 of chocolate into silicon cups, brush chocolate up the side of cup. put in freezer
- 3. Add one cup of peanut butter, the honey or sugar and 1/4 cup infused oil in bowl and mix until combined ( find the consistency you want)
- 4. Add peanut butter mix into cups, smooth out and bang around a little.. put back in freezer
- 5. Repeat step 1 AND 2 , smooth out, add sprinkles if you wish and freeze about an hour..
- 6. Remove molds and enjoy!
Learn the basics of infusing including decarboxylation on the Edibles Tools page.
Check out non-infused recipes on Pinlicious.com