Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter together? Infused coconut oil makes this delicious concoction even better.
Please enjoy this member-submitted recipe from Chrystal Kromidas…
- 1-2 Cup Peanut butter depending on how much you want to make 12-24 cups
- 2 Bags Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Honey or powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cup Infused coconut oil
- 1. Use double boiler and melt 1 bag of chocolate with 3-4 Tablespoons infused oil
- 2. Once chocolate is melted add a tablespoon or 2 of chocolate into silicon cups, brush chocolate up the side of cup. put in freezer
- 3. Add one cup of peanut butter, the honey or sugar and 1/4 cup infused oil in bowl and mix until combined ( find the consistency you want)
- 4. Add peanut butter mix into cups, smooth out and bang around a little.. put back in freezer
- 5. Repeat step 1 AND 2 , smooth out, add sprinkles if you wish and freeze about an hour..
- 6. Remove molds and enjoy!
Learn the basics of infusing including decarboxylation on the Edibles Tools page.
Check out non-infused recipes on Pinlicious.com