Cannabis infused gummies are not everybody’s cup of tea. Sure, most people love to eat gummies. But, how many times have you tried making gummies and failed? When they settle into the molds, they look fabulous. Later, your infused coconut oil separates into a noticeable layer.
Failures while making gummies also waste cannabis. To make sure an edibles recipe works for you, make it without cannabis as a test. When making gummies, use regular coconut oil instead of infused oil for your test run.
Ingredients For Gummies
The ingredients in cannabis infused gummies are basic and easily found in most grocery stores. If you like sweeter gummies, add some sugar or honey to the recipe.
- LorAnn Flavor
- Soy Lecithin
- Infused Coconut Oil
Submit Your Own Recipe For Cannabis Infused Gummies
The recipe that follows was submitted by Stoners Cookbook Member 420 Joe. We hope you enjoy this recipe and welcome your feedback in the comments.
Visit our submit recipe page to share your favorite recipes. You must be logged in to submit a recipe. If you’re not a member yet, register now. As a member, you can interact with other members. Send private messages, follow members, review members and recipes, submit recipes and more.
Cannabis Infused Gummies
- 1 pack Flavored Jello 3 ounce
- 1 dram Extra Flavor (if desired)
- 28 g Gelatin
- 2 tsp Soy Lecithin
- 8 tbsp Infused Coconut Oil
- 1 3/4 cup Water, divided
- Combine Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin and 3/4 cup of water in a saucepan. Heat on low-medium until all blended.
- Add gelatin to 1 cup of boiling water, whisk thoroughly.
- Add Jello package to gelatin water and whisk thoroughly.
- Add the gelatin/water/jello mix to the pot with the oil/lecithin/water and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking briskly. Continue whisking boiling mixture for 6 minutes, adjusting heat as needed to prevent over/under boiling.
- Remove from heat and let mixture cool slightly before pouring into molds.
- Allow 2 hours to completely cool at room temperature.
- Remove gummy candies from molds and allow to air dry for 48 to 60 hours. Turn gummy candies over if tops are shrinking faster than the rest of the gummy.
DosageConsume 1 Gummy candy every 2 to 4 hours.
To browse a great selection of LorAnn flavours, please visit Gourmet Warehouse.
For more great recipes, please visit Stoners Recipe Index.