Regular Batch Cannabis Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 3 c Semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c Cannabutter
Regular Batch Cannabis Chocolate Fudge Instructions
Spray 8" x 8" baking pan lightly with cooking oil.
Put all ingredients into a microwave safe mixing bowl. Cook on high for 5 minutes, stopping to stir once or twice. Stir well. Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Cut into 24 equal sized pieces.
Small Batch Cannabis Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups Semisweet chocolate chips
- 7 ounces Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp Cannabutter
Small Batch Cannabis Chocolate Fudge Instructions
- Prepare loaf pan by lining with foil or parchment and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients into microwave safe mixing bowl. Heat on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir. Heat on high for another 2 minutes. Stir well. Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Lift from pan. Cut into 12 equal sized pieces.
Flavor Variation - Cannabis Mint Chocolate Fudge
Add a few drops of LorAnn mint oil before heating to make mint chocolate fudge.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg